Do you want to move away from fee earning into a strategic in-house position where you will ensure the successful delivery of projects and strategic initiatives and manage the implementation of client commitments?
You have at least 2 years of experience managing and negotiating contract reviews and are able to not only analyse, but to review, make amendments and challenge clients.
You thrive in a commercial environment and want to work as part of an organisation who are cutting edge and very highly regarded as a trusted advisor to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments.
You want to be part of driving the strategy and delivery of global services in line with the business plan of a leading global firm who have a clear commitment to future growth, exceptional standards and innovation.
- Review and negotiate contracts with clients and suppliers.
- Advise on project feasibility.
- Ensure business readiness for new technology roll outs and compliance changes
- Work collaboratively across the legal, procurement and business service teams to maintain standards and encourage excellence, as well
improving commercial impact and efficiency.
- Be involved in transformational projects.
- Internal stakeholder management and continuous improvement; regular and consistent engagement.
- Interested in the risk management issues faced in the global arena, including conflicts and ethical issues, as well as broader sanctions, AML,
and knowledgeable in dealing with commercial issues pertaining to risk management.
- Professional, discreet and confident .
- Highly experienced in handling review and negotiation of contracts.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills, able to form meaningful relationships at all levels.
- Motivated, with a can-do approach.
Perhaps you are currently working as part of a legal firm and are wanting to move away from traditional fee earning, or maybe you have already made a move into industry and are eager to progress in a role where you can always be forward looking and at the forefront of commercial decisions.
To discuss the details in full and learn how this organisation can develop your career, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment.
Please note that HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities Employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.