HRC Recruitment is delighted to be assisting its global client with its search for a Legal Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking, successful organisation which is growing rapidly.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will work closely with the organisations key departments and provide advice on commercial, compliance, governance and regulatory issues
- Working closely with the Partner, you will handle commercial and contractual negotiations and draft a variety agreements, tender documents and guarantee documents
- You will handle procurement contracts including service level agreements, product development agreements and terms and condition documents
- You will assist the Group Secretarial team with compliance matters
- You will advise on UK and European legislation and regulatory developments and advise relevant parties as necessary
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experienced in commercial contracts, regulatory and compliance matters
- Experience in negotiating and agreeing complex commercial agreements
- Solid knowledge of corporate/commercial law and associated areas
- Commercially aware
- Have a proactive and positive attitude
Excellent salary and benefits and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. To have a confidential conversation, please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.