HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working with its prestigious client and assisting with their search for a Legal Counsel to join its team. This role can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
The successful candidate will deal with a number of legal matters including drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts including collaboration agreements, master services agreements, licenses, data protection and NDA agreements
- You will be required to take the lead and advise on a variety of projects
- You will advise on general legal issues as required
- You will also provide legal advice on data protection, IP and TUPE issues.
Are you who we are looking for?
- A Scottish or English qualified Solicitor with commercial contracts experience
- Experience in negotiating and drafting a variety of contracts
- You will ideally have relevant inhouse legal experience, ideally from a FCA/FS or Professional Services background
- Ability to run and lead projects to complete them to a successful conclusion.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Principal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.