This leading global energy company is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to be based in its growing Edinburgh office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of this expanding business, and will provide the opportunity to work on one of the largest and most significant projects in the energy sector. The ideal candidate should have between 2 and 6 years’ pqe and be able to meet the undernoted criteria:-
· Have commercial contract experience;
· Have strong drafting, negotiation and organisational skills;
· Be fluent in written and spoken English;
· Be comfortable working on their own with an ability to make pragmatic decisions; and
· Be a team player as although the candidate will be expected to be able to work on their own they will also need to work as part of a cross departmental/international team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial documentation including construction contracts, supply agreements and confidentiality agreements;
· Analysis of complex and legal commercial issues arising from contract negotiations and existing contractual relationships;
· Assisting with general legal enquiries from the business.
This position may require some international travel. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation in its sector where you will have the chance to gain excellent experience. A competitive package along with the opportunity to gain market leading exposure exists with this dynamic organisation. If this position interests you please do not hesitate to contact Cameron or Teddie for an initial and confidential discussion on 01294 850501. (Assignment 9613)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.