A international firm is looking to add to their established Healthcare team in Edinburgh:
The Firm & Team:
- Top international firm and well established team
- Close and supportive culture
- Real career progression opportunity
- Strong focus on employee development & progression
- A busy team
- Varied and interesting case load
- National and international defendant work
- Predominantly focusing on clinical negligence and abuse claims
- Advising clients on all aspects of claim process: Handling, negotiating, defending & settling claims
- Opportunity to take a lead
- Strong opportunity for progression
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in an established team
- National and international work
- Supportive business development
- 3-5 PQE
- Experience in clinical negligence, PI or disease work
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.