A strong Scottish firm is looking for a Solicitor to add to their Government Regulation & Competition team, based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
The Firm & Team:
- Tier 1, market leading team and firm
- Acts for high profile clients
- Fast growing department, particularly across competition law
- Handle a varied caseload consisting of competition law, regulation & compliance, parliamentary work and advising public bodies
- Role entails both contentious and non-contentious work, and very diverse
- Act for a broad range of high profile clients, including major corporates in food & drink, oil & gas, local authorities, central government and regulators
- Opportunities to appear in court and develop advocacy skills
- Engage with business development and assist in department growth
- 1-5 PQE
- Genuine interest in competition, government and regulatory work
- Shows understanding of clients needs and gives tailored advice
- Strong communication skills
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.