You want to be part of one of the world’s most respected investment banking businesses.
You want to progress your legal career in a role where you will have national exposure, providing legal advice and support to a high performing team who specialise in providing derivatives, securities and financing solutions.
You want to be part of a dynamic, knowledgeable, and friendly team, who are known for excellence, high quality workload and as an employer of choice.
Motivated and ambitious, you are ready for more from your career.
- Have experience working in a legal team or partnership supporting either Financial Services, Banking or Corporate Teams.
- Are highly organised with outstanding attention to detail – you are very proud of your flare for administrative and project management.
- Are passionate about providing the highest quality of client and customer service
- Are diligent, responsible and thrive when given ownership
- Integrity matters to you; you have high ethical standards and a collaborative and inclusive approach.
This is an exciting and varied role. Responsibilities will include –
- Supporting key projects within the Derivatives, Securities and Financing team – work allocation support, co-ordinating team and business stakeholders, prep of Power of Attorneys, formatting and drafting documentation support on pre-issuance processes etc.
- Management reporting; designing and implementing information packs as well as analysing and monitoring management information
- Being involved in Transformation Projects
- Invoicing; managing new vendor creation and invoice processing
Are you ready to enhance your legal career with an industry leading financial services business? Get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment to apply and discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and all applicants will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.