A top national firm is looking to add to their Private Client team in Edinburgh
The Firm & Team:
- Top national firm
- One of the largest teams in Scotland
- Close & supportive culture
- Career progression opportunity
- Well established team
- Strong focus on employee development
- Varied, complex and interesting case load
- Separation and divorce, child related matters
- When required, drafting pleadings and conducting advocacy in Sheriff Court litigation
- High quality and high value work
- Lots of autonomy
- Highly competitive salary
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity to work in an established and growing team
- Supportive business development
- Opportunity to develop and build client relationships
- 5+ PQE
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.