An stellar opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join one of Scotland’s leading Private Client teams within their offices in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- The firms culture of improvement, growth and collaboration delivers results, drives innovation, and rewards ambition.
- Generous salary banding depending on experience
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays) increases with length of service
- Non – Contributory life cover from the outset
- Critical illness cover after 1 year
- Working hours will be 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- You will be involved in a Executry team to proactively administer and manage a caseload of executry files independently.
- You will be responsible for dealing with testate and intestate executries from initial meeting to conclusion and provide an excellent service to the firm’s clients.
- Do you have previous experience dealing with executries?
- Can you demonstrate knowledge of inheritance tax exemptions and reliefs?
- Have you produced inheritance tax calculations and executry accounts?
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience within a hard-working hands on approach team where you can learn from experienced solicitors in the field.
My client is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jack on 0131 278 0000