Joining a friendly and experienced team within the Perth office, you will have full responsibility of managing your own executry caseload from start to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administering Executries, Estates, Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Communicating with responsible relative/attorneys as appropriate
- Completing all associated administration for Probate
- Working to tight deadlines
- Managing your own caseload.
You must have previous experience as an executry paralegal and an understanding of the full spectrum of private client work. Experience of using a case management system is desirable, and previous experience of managing a caseload from start to completion is essential.
This would suit an experienced executry paralegal looking for a new career move to work for a respected firm. If you feel like this position in Perth is a good fit for your next career move, please apply directly.
Alternatively, contact Briony Hannah. 0131 278 0000.