Core-Asset Consulting’s client, a prominent and market leading UK law firm, has a new opportunity for an Employment Law Partner to join its team to be based in its prestigious offices in central Edinburgh. You will currently be an Employment Partner or a Senior Associate looking for the next step.
As part of the team you will be providing advice and support to clients on matters across a broad spectrum of employment issues ranging from the development of good employee relations to the management of disputes.
The successful applicant will ideally have a client following however individuals with a demonstrable track record of winning and retaining business would also be considered. You will be passionate about business and will have a track record of successfully winning new business. You will also have experience of managing a team will be a strong leader, highly ambitious and your clients will see you as an essential part of their team.
· Analysing and evaluating evidence of cases
· Conducting pre-hearing reviews
· Appearance at employment tribunals
· Providing clients with advice in relation to day to day employment law matters via phone, email and face to face
· Review of contracts and policies and procedures for clients
· Providing employment support on corporate and property transactions
· Drafting and advising on compromise agreements
· Active involvement in business development activities linked to the firm’s strategic plan
· Delivering training to clients on employment law issues
· Supervise the work of more junior team members
· Scottish qualified Solicitor
· 8 years plus post qualified experience of working in an employment role
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Communicates in a confident, clear and relaxed way
· Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· Prepared, Organised and able to prioritise
· Competitive salary
· Discretionary bonus
· Generous pension scheme