This is a varied role, one which shall see you involved in many different aspects of employment law matters. Primarily you shall assist the Fee Earners with file management, typical responsibilities shall include:
• Drafting letters of instruction, requests, instructions to Counsel
• Assisting with disclosure exercises and subject access requests
• Preparing briefing notes, action plans, file notes and attendance notes
• Reviewing reports and statements and other relevant documents
• Ensuring files and spreadsheets are maintained and updated
• Conducting research and keeping up to date with legal and industry practices
You should have previous experience of working as an Employment Law Paralegal, be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail, be able to communicate effectively at all levels and have a genuine interest in employment law matters.
You can expect a competitive salary to £30k plus generous benefits and the opportunity to learn, develop and progress your career.
Please contact Deborah Collier at QED Legal on the details provided for more information.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.