You specialise in Employment Law, are confident in Tribunals, and you want to be part of a high calibre boutique firm who provide employment law advice and services only.
You want variety; dealing with an interesting range of clients (both large and small) you will advise on the full gambit of employment law; including unfair dismissal, discrimination, redundancy, transfer of undertakings and contractual documentation.
You will forge your own relationship with the firm’s clients and be part of their strategic account management. You are not afraid to suggest innovative solutions to problems, and where litigation proves ultimately necessary, you will pursue cases vigorously.
- Autonomy, hands-on responsibility, and opportunity as part of a collegiate team
- To be part of a firm which is not limited by bureaucracy
- The space to develop your own style, whilst being part of a very supportive environment
- Ideally 3-6years PQE, however other levels will also be considered
- Can run your own tribunal claims effectively with confidence and style
- Know how to provide employment law advice in a commercial context
Candidates considering part-time/reduced hours are encouraged to apply, as well as those wishing to work full time. Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.