Dispute Resolution Solicitor – Edinburgh/Aberdeen - £DOE
Our award winning client is looking for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate will be NQ – 6 years PQE and will have a solid background in commercial/civil litigation work.
- Work on a number of litigation and debt recovery cases
- Deal with a wide variety of cases for a diverse client base
- Negotiate settlements and represent clients in court hearings
- Draft associated legal documents
- Mentor Paralegals
- Assist with Business development initiatives
- Will have a proven background in litigation work (NQ’s must gained experience in this area during their traineeship)
- Experienced in court appearances
- Experience of debt recovery/finance litigation/professional negligence and property litigation is required.
- Strong client liaison and communication skills
For a full and confidential conversation, please call me for a confidential conversation.