Highly-regarded specialist personal injury law firm is looking to hire a Credit Hire Lawyer to join their team based in Glasgow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own caseload of Credit Hire matters and uninsured loss recovery (litigated and non-litigated) involving complex issues of liability, quantum and credit hire.
- Advocacy in the Sheriff Court.
- Accurately recording time spent on each case on the firm’s Case Management System.
- Maintaining files in accordance with the file maintenance policy.
- Using the Case Management System effectively in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure cases are proactively managed.
- Achieving set KPIs in terms of income generation, settled cases and litigation rates.
- An in depth knowledge of Credit Hire law, RTA liability disputes, Simple Procedure and Ordinary Cause Procedure.
- Advocacy experience in the Sheriff Court.
- A strong focus on client care, good interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate sound negotiation skills.
- A willingness to keep up to date with legal developments in these areas.
- The ability to work to deadlines and income targets.
A competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson, Director
Glasgow: 0141 244 0260