A leading Legal 500 international firm is recruiting for a Corporate Solicitor with at least 3 years' PQE. This position is based in Aberdeen, travel when permitted to other offices may be required.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this firm you will be working on leading mid-market deals with a mixed focus on corporate M&A, venture capital deals and capital markets work. As a Corporate Solicitor here you will be working with clients across a variety of sectors including financial services, real estate, leisure and hospitality.
The firms corporate team is regarded as a leading boutique practice receiving Legal 500 and Chambers UK rankings for its corporate commercial expertise in general corporate law. Many of the firms lawyers are recommended in the Legal 500, so you can expect to be working with experts in the field of corporate M&A.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years' PQE in Corporate Commercial practice
- Qualified Solicitor in Scotland
- Have experience dealing with a breath of work in corporate M&A
- Enthusiastic about developing the practice and completing deals in growing market sectors
- Comfortable working within a boutique team
- Excellent communication skills are essential
In return this firm is offering a competitive salary and excellent career progression. You will have the opportunity to work with leading experts in specialist fields of corporate law, particularly with regards to the financial services market.
Apply now or contact Briony at G2 Legal.