Corporate Solicitor - Associate - 1-6 PQE - Glasgow
- Leading international firm
- Legal 500 listed and award winning team
- Truly collaborate, modern and forward thinking approach
- Supportive people culture
- Inviting office space located in Glasgow city centre close to transport links
- Excellent opportunity to advise a broad range of clients, from high profile listed public companies, to some of the most exciting start-up/high growth companies on a varied range of corporate matters.
- You will work on UK wide and international transactions across various industry sectors
- Hands on approach with good client contract from day one
- The opportunity to coach and supervise junior fee earners in the team
- Active involvement in business development, and some travel to key events, both nationally and internationally
Work will involve:
* Mergers and acquisitions
* Reorganisations and joint ventures
* Private equity and venture capital investments
* Commercial contracts
* Deal and project management
* Listed company matters
* Corporate governance, regulatory and advisory work
- Market leading salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent training and development, with a real focus on continued personal development
- Competitive additional benefits
- You will be a qualified 1-6 PQE Corporate Solicitor with strong experience gained at a leading law firm
- You will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will have excellent time management skills and will employ a pro-active approach
- You will be able to demonstrate first-rate client management and relationships building skills
- In addition, you will posses a strong academic profile
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity based in central Glasgow, please get in touch for a confidential conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.