An exciting new role has now arisen within this enviable, friendly and successful Business Group. Our client is one of the leading offshore firms and as a 5 year pqe plus Associate you will provide technically excellent legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
• Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
• Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
• Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
• Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
Ideally you will be:
• Qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic /Silver Circle / Regional firm (or equivalent) demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years.
In return you will enjoy quality of work and life and a clear career path. For an initial and confidential discussion contact Frasia or Cameron on 01294 850501. (Assignment 9218)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.