An exciting new role has now arisen within this enviable, friendly and successful Business Group. Our client is one of the leading offshore firms and as a 5 year pqe plus Associate you will provide technically excellent legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
• Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
• Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
• Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
• Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
Ideally you will be:
• Qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic /Silver Circle / Regional firm (or equivalent) demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years.
In return you will enjoy quality of work and life and a clear career path. For an initial and confidential discussion contact Frasia or Cameron on 01294 850501. (Assignment 9218)