Corporate/Commercial Solicitor (Projects) | NQ-3 PQE | Glasgow or Edinburgh
A top law firm is seeking to add to their established Energy and Infrastructure team.
- Top tier team
- One of the largest firms in Scotland
- Brilliant career progression opportunity
- Strong culture and close environment
- High value, complex and interesting work
- Advising on developing or bidding for new infrastructure projects
- Advising on the procurement, funding, construction and operation of new infrastructure projects
- Advising on facilities management contracts across a variety of sector
- Advising on the operational aspects of PFI/PPP/NPD and hub DBFM projects, including project variations
- Business development
- Show enthusiasm for and have experience in Projects work
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
- Self-motivated and driven
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.