HR Consultancy are representing a well-known and respected Legal Firm who are looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their offices based in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be a part an established team who are experts in their fields with one to one support alongside an experienced Solicitor.
· Manage a caseload of residential sales and purchases from start to completion
· Provide the Solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation
· Liaise with clients both face to face and over the telephone
· Examination of titles
· Managing transactions
Key Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience of managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload from start to completion
· Strong knowledge and background in Residential Sales and Purchases is essential
· Paralegal qualification in Conveyancing is desirable
· Ability to draft legal documentation
· Knowledge of Conveyancing procedures
Salary for this role is competitive but commensurate with experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal who is looking for a new challenge in their career. If you are interested, please apply with your C.V.