Are you a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal with experience of managing your own caseload? I am looking to speak with Paralegal’s for a role I am recruiting for based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Our client is a leading law firm and Investor in People with promising career development opportunities. Due to growth within the business, they are now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their experienced Conveyancing team.
· Working directly with the partner, managing transactions
· Dealing with examinations of titles
· Liaising with clients and lenders
· Drafting contracts
· Completing all associated administration
· Working closely with Estate Agents
· Provide advice and guidance on matters relating to Conveyancing
Key Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience of managing a caseload from start to completion
· Strong background and knowledge in Residential Property
· Ability to build professional relationships with clients
· Experience of using a case management system
· Qualified with Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Certificate is preferable
This role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The position is ideal for an experienced Paralegal looking to join a firm that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you wish to apply, please forward your C.V to Ashley Smith via ‘Apply Now’.