The ideal candidate should possess previous experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal, with the ability to deal with every aspect of a conveyancing transaction using a case management system.
• Provide the solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation and statements of accounting
• Work as part of a team to ensure clients expectations are met
• Keep the client updated at all times and deal with any queries
• Drafting legal documentation and exhibiting same to the buyers/sellers solicitor
• Examination of title
• Meeting clients prior to legal settlement to sign the relevant deed(s)
• Ensuring all funds are in place by the client and lender prior to purchasing for clients. Also to ensure that net proceeds and the final mortgage redemption is paid immediately after the clients’ sale
• Registering dispositions and standard securities
• Ensuring that clients’ expectations are met at all times and are updated at all times
• Some form of legal background at college or university level
• Registered paralegal qualification
• English and Maths at higher level
• Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing Procedures
• Experience in dealing with a conveyancing case management system
• Experience in dealing with 20+ conveyances a month
• Knowledge of conveyancing procedures
• Ability to draft legal documentation
• Ability to draft statements of accounting
• Prioritising workload and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Excellent level of communication skills
• Time management
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - call Danielle Trapp on 0141 410 1024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.