- You will join an award winning firm
- Be apart of an innovative, challenging and rewarding working environment
- Receive a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits package and provide a generous incentive and bonus scheme
- Get the opportunity to work closely with expert lawyers and specialist teams
Due to continued growth and expansion the Residential Property team in Aberdeen is very busy and the team require your support managing a residential conveyancing process from start to finish. You will be required to complete sales, purchases, transfers of titles, remortgages and discharges.
- Communicating with banks
- Taking instruction from clients
- Protecting client interests
- Drafting, collating, and sending supporting legal and financial documents
- Dealing with financial aspects of a transaction
- Receiving and checking mortgage instructions from lenders ands undertaking specific tasks
- Dealing with conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
- Registration timeously of deeds
- Completing compliance requests and exercise in relation to transactions
- Anticipated case load minimum of 30 transactions per month
- Do you have a sound understanding of all conveyancing work including sales, purchases, transfers of titles, remortgages and discharges?
- Have you gained 2 year’s experience managing a residential conveyancing caseload from start to finish?
- Are you a highly motivated, commercially minded collaborative team player with quality interpersonal skills capable of dealing with 20+ conveyancing matters a month?
My client is determined to find someone that is capable of working under pressure, autonomously in a faced paced environment, can prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience with a hard working hands on approach team.
The firm is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jack on 0131 278 0000