You are an experienced conveyancing paralegal, and want to work as part of a collaborative team with a firm who have a National presence.
The firm have a long-standing and strong reputation in Scotland’s property market, are known for high quality, and offer competitive remuneration and benefits as well as a modern, collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Are a Paralegal with experience in dealing with residential conveyancing transactions in Scotland
- Have high attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Are highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Are friendly and want to enjoy a supportive team environment
- Want to have both the support and the space to do what you do best, with a robust case management and work allocation framework
- Dealing with conveyancing transactions from inception to completion; circa 20-30 transactions per month
- Working collaboratively with your team to provide effective and efficient solutions for clients
- Managing the financial aspects of transactions
- Completing compliance due diligence
- Timely Deed registration
This is a great opportunity to join a team of like-minded professionals at a time when the Property arm of this highly accredited firm is growing and going from strength to strength.
Get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment to discuss the details in full and apply.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.