A National firm in Glasgow is determined to hire a highly driven conveyancing assistant to join their successful residential team. Due to continued growth and expansion, this firm’s decades old conveyancing team need your help.
- You will join an enthusiastic team that support each other in order to achieve a great working environment
- Be apart of an inclusive, enjoyable and motivational working environment
- Receive a competitive salary banding that is reviewed every 12 months and receive possible bonus award depending on performance
- Birthday day off
- 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Membership of an occupational pension scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives and opportunity to access online Health Provider
- Get the opportunity to work closely with expert lawyers and specialist teams
Due to continued growth and expansion the Residential Property team in Glasgow is very busy and the team require your support.
- Liaising with clients, providing updates and taking accurate messages
- Ordering Redemption Statements
- Ordering pre-sale reports along with updates closer to settlement
- Drafting legal documentation for signing e.g. Dispositions, Securities, Discharges and LBTT returns and sending to clients/lenders
- Lodging Advance Notices
- Update LMS and Lender Exchange
- Submitting and paying LBTT returns
- Registration of all legal documents
- NHBC activation
- Dealing with all post settlement enquiries
- Send the updated title sheet to lender, client and other party’s solicitors
- Completing all allocated tasks and day to day general correspondence
- Use of LawPro our case management system
- Diary management
- General administration support
- Do you have experience in a property or administrative role?
- Have you got a broad understanding of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel?
- Have you gained experience in a client facing role and capable of providing a high level of customer service via telephone and email?
- Do you take pride in producing high quality, accurate and timely information whilst maintaining personable and informative communication?
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience with a hard working hands on approach team.
The firm is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jack on 0131 278 0000