“Went to a party with a construction team the other week. They really raised the roof.”
You know that contentious construction is an extremely busy area of law at the moment, and that there are several firms seeking to expand their teams. So what makes this opening different?
- You don’t necessarily have to have construction knowledge and experience – maybe you are a talented commercial dispute resolution solicitor who in interested on focussing on construction? The team and firm have the muscle power to train, develop and coach – what is important are your skills in dispute resolution.
- The team are collegiate, highly talented litigators who act on behalf of their clients in a high profile, complex, multi-facetted and high value disputes.
- Each staff member is recognised as vital to the continuing success and growth of the business.
- You will pursue and defend claims in the Sheriff Courts and Court of Session, adjudications, arbitrations and mediations as well as providing advice to your clients on construction issues as they arise on live projects.
- The team are well known and respected, and the firm is of a size to work on really interesting and complex cases without losing the value of the individual – you will certainly not be a cog in a wheel.
- The firm are ranked in very nearly all of their practice areas in Legal 500 2021.
- The culture is genuinely one of innovation, growth, creativity and excellence.
- You can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh
If you want to have a chat about this opening and how it could benefit your career, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.