Construction Solicitor - NQ - 6 PQE - Edinburgh
Top tier international firm - High performing construction division looking to grow their well established team - Excellent career development opportunity
The Firm & the Team:
- Legal 500 international firm
- Tier 2 Construction Team
- People focused and forward thinking approach
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Located close to transport links
- Dealing with construction aspects of major property developments and regeneration projects:
* Development agreements
* Building contracts
* Bond and guarantees
* Professional appointments
- Dealing with infrastructure and defence projects
- Advising on energy projects (Tidal & shore wind etc)
- Clients include developers, public sector bodies, contractors, funders and consultants
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong focus on progression and development
- Tier 2 high quality work
- A close and collaborative culture
- Generous benefits package
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships
- Able to work in a team and autonomously
- A genuine interest in construction
- Strong technical legal expertise
- Please note that PQE levels suggested is a guide and all suitable candidates will be considered on merit
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please get in touch to arrange a confidential conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.