HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Construction Solicitors on behalf of its well known Glasgow based client.
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a broad range of contentious and non-contentious construction work.
- You will be involved in a variety of transactions and will be advising on associated matters including energy, infrastructure and property projects
- You will also assist the team and advise on other complex issues and cases as and when necessary
- You will run your own caseload as well as providing counsel to other teams on construction matters as required
- You will be involved in business development and marketing initiatives
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Have experience in contentious and non-contentious construction matters
- Have a genuine interest in progressing your career in this arena
- Proactive and commercially aware
Candidates looking for part time hours will be considered.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
?HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.