You want to work with high calibre clients on complex contractual issues as part an award-winning national team who have significant expertise across various sectors such as real estate development and infrastructure, heavy engineering, energy, utilities and waste management.
You want to benefit from a dynamic, successful and quality-driven environment, where you will gain exposure to a broad client base and receive bespoke training and career development.
You will provide advice on all aspects of transactional construction law – through from procurement to completion, as well as all aspects of construction due diligence in real estate and corporate transactions.
This is an exciting time of growth for this firm, and in particular their Scottish offices. Enhance your career by gaining experience through a national service line, managing your own caseload and contributing to the strategic planning and future development of the team.
- Have at least 2yrsPQE non-contentious construction experience
- Have a strong working knowledge of construction transactions and standard contact firms including SBCC, JCT and NEC
- Are commercially astute, driven and focussed – you want more from your career
- Are committed to the wider culture of a firm – you want to be involved and work with like-minded people who value integrity, collaboration and a supportive ethos
- Have innovation and a positive attitude
- Are team orientated and can build positive and enterprising relationships with colleagues and clients
To discuss how this firm are different to their competitors and how their set-up can benefit your career, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.