Our client is a global organisation which is looking for an enthusiastic Compliance Specialist to join its Glasgow based team.
The key remit of the role will be to ensure that the business complies with regulations and legislation in the geographical areas that it undertakes business in.
· To take a pivotal role in providing compliance advice and support in relation to complex regulatory projects
· Review and monitor legislation and changes and update team and provide training as required
· Manage compliance monitoring and review activities and implement processes as required
· Provide Data Protection guidance and advice to the team as required
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a Compliance background – a minimum of two years
· Have solid knowledge of compliance and regulatory matters
· UK and EU Data Protection regulations
· Have the ability to commute complex information to all areas of the business
· Have a practical and flexible attitude.
· The ability work autonomously
For a confidential conversation, please contact Meena Bahanda on 0141 375 1032/07795284595 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org