Are you motivated by an agile working culture and building a flexible work schedule completely bespoke for you?
You have corporate experience and a good knowledge of company law, and you are ready to apply this experience to an interesting and exciting opportunity in the Scottish Legal sector.
Join a highly respected and well-regarded Corporate Team as a Company Secretarial and Governance Advisor and be part of a collegiate and collaborative team who are at the top of their game.
You will work with an exciting array of clients, both internal and external, and you will;
- Create documentation relating to incorporation of companies and LLPs
- Work with experienced solicitors and support their transactional work; carrying out searches and research and taking responsibility for - Companies House forms, managing board minutes, resolutions and share certificates
- Build strong client relationships and provide guidance and counsel for the company secretarial aspects of their companies and businesses
- Have a background working in professional services and an excellent knowledge of company law and dealing with Companies House
- Have excellent relationship building qualities and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are naturally curious and inquisitive, and you pride yourself on your attention to detail
- Quality and integrity are important to you
Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment to apply and discuss the full details of the role remit and team.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.