Senior Solicitor Commercial Property (Renewables), Edinburgh, £market rate + excellent benefits
This well-known firm are looking for a Senior Solicitor to join their team who work on a broad variety of complex and challenging transactions with a focus on renewable energy which involves wind farms, hydro schemes, anaerobic digestion, biomass and chp plants.
The team work closely with their banking, projects, renewables, and corporate teams and also work regularly on the Scots end of wider UK transactions instructed from London and the regions.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a solicitor who enjoys exposure to quality real estate work. The team has been involved in a number of complex and high-profile transactions in recent years and the role holder will be fully involved in such transactions.
The team sits down regularly for team training to not only go over legal points but also commerciality of deals and recent developments in the market.
Responsibilities of the role will include: -
· Noting title and report drafting for clients
· Preparing lease reports for acquisitions and financing purposes
· Preparing certificates of title and overview reports for funders
· Drafting, negotiating, and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types
· Drafting and negotiating leases for both landlord and tenant
· Assisting with reporting on large portfolio deals
· General property management for various types of client/properties
· Research where appropriate
· Analysing risk, problem solving and transaction management
They are looking for a person who takes on the responsibility to learn on the job and keep their knowledge up to date and to go the extra mile to develop that knowledge Excellent attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills and who can communicate in a calm, confident, clear, and relaxed way are all desireable attributes.
Please get in touch with Sharri to find out more 07841764634.