A top international firm is looking to add to their Disputes team in Edinburgh or Glasgow:
The Firm & Team:
- Top international firm
- Close & supportive culture
- Career progression opportunity
- Well established team
- Strong focus on employee development
- Highly varied and interesting case load
- Associate/Senior Associate/Director
- General commercial and corporate disputes and sector specific work including international and cross-border litigation, real estate litigation, public sector, insolvency, intellectual property disputes, shareholder disputes, data, information and confidentiality, professional negligence claims, interdicts and alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Development and progression
- An established and growing team
- Business development
- 5+ PQE
- Solid all round litigation skills
- A good understanding of company issues, corporate law, litigation processes and ADR
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.