A national firm is looking to add to their disputes team in Glasgow:
The Firm & Team:
- Top tier well established team
- Close and supportive culture
- Real career progression opportunity
- Strong focus on employee development & progression
- A busy and growing team
- Varied and interesting case load
- A range of commercial & civil disputes, property litigation, insolvency matters and commercial debt recovery
- Acting on behalf of businesses and individuals across Scotland and the UK
- Contractual advice, raising and defending in the Sheriff Court & Court of Sessions
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity to work in an established and growing team
- Supportive business development
- Opportunity to develop client relationships
- NQ-4 PQE
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Strong technical skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.