Are you motivated by being part of a team who are highly commended by Chambers and the Legal500 with a firm who have a great reputation as an employer in the market?
Do you have at least 2yrs PQE experience in the commercial and litigation arenas wanting to expand your role in commercial dispute resolution, and be involved in insurance and insolvency-related commercial litigation alongside disputes arising from housing developments, corporate litigation, and asset and debt recovery?
Join a highly regarded, modern and agile firm, who are at the forefront of commercial litigation in Scotland and who can also offer you the opportunity to deliver international solutions.
Your clients will range from major insurers to the main medical defence organisations, housebuilders, established manufacturers, household name retailers, financial services, public sector organisations and individuals. Your colleagues are top ranked, collaborative and committed to the highest levels of client service and are passionate about what they do.
- Have 2 years of PQE commercial litigation experience
- Are an outgoing team player, who is solutions-orientated and enjoy solving problems for your clients
- Want to work as part of a high achieving team, benefiting from the expertise of working closely with Partners
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself as an outstanding Lawyer
- Have high attention detail and great interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, busy and thriving team with one of Scotland’s foremost commercial legal firms.
Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.