HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Commercial Contracts Solicitor, who would be interested in joining a high-high profile organisation
Our client, a production company, is looking for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join their Glasgow based team.
As a Commercial Contracts Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- Preparation and negation of all relevant agreements in relation to production and development
- Liaising with clients to enhance legal developments
- Ensuring legal compliance within the production industry
- Dealing with a variety of Corporate issues
- Dealing with GDPR matters
- Drafting of relevant documentation, including commercial contracts
- Intellectual Property and Copy right issues
Are you who we are looking for?
- 4 years PQE
- Exposure as a Solicitor in a commercial or corporate environment
- Knowledgeable in IP and copyright
- Can work as part of a team, and as an individual
- Great organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledgeable in regulation, with key relevance to the production industry
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda or our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.