Flanagan & Co has a Part Time vacancy for a qualified Solicitor with Civil Court experience to join our team. We have a flexible approach and will consider two or three days per week. This post would suit someone with family or other committments or simply looking to work on an as and when required basis. Job sharing will also be considered.
Our client base is varied and experience in areas such as civil litigation, housing, mortgage arrears, repossesions, evictions, family, personal injury, commercial litigation and sequestration/insolvency would be an advantage
These positions will be based in our Partick office and will include provision of a variety of legal advice and representation for clients and attendance when required and various courts and tribunals.
The successful candidates MUST :
1. Hold a degree in Scots Law
2. A diploma in legal practice
3. A Law Society of Scotland practising certificate
4. Have good research and analytical skills
5. Ability to work well on own initiative
It would be desirable if the candidates had
1. Experience in appearing in court or tribunal settings
2. Experience in dealing with vulnerable clients
3. Experience in handling a large and varied workload
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position along with an indication of your current salary/salary expectations to: John Flanagan, Flanagan & Co, 357 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G11 6AL or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.