A top National firm is looking to add to their Banking team in Edinburgh or Glasgow:
The Firm & Team:
- Top National firm
- Multi-award winning team
- Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Career progression and development focus
- Experienced and established team
- Interesting and high value work
- Advising UK clients for lender or borrower on a variety of matters, including: secured corporate lending, acquisition finance, leveraged finance, real estate finance, clean energy and infrastructure financing;
- Advising UK clients on Scottish aspects of: cross-border financings, including securitisation and structured financing, loan book trading and warehouse financing
- Sectors include: finance, energy, technology, hospitality and food and drink
- Competitive salary
- Development and progression opportunity
- An established and growing team
- Business development
- 0-3 PQE
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0777 1544 083
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.