This international corporate law firm is expanding its intellectual property and commercial contract team. The role can be based in Edinburgh or London. The team advises on complex IP and commercial contract matters in a wide range of areas including:
• Commercialization of IP
• Protection against infringements
• IP portfolio review and due diligence in the M&A and investor context
• Drafting and negotiating contract agreements and licenses
• Copyright and designs
• Patents and trademark prosecution and litigation
• E-commerce and the Internet
• Investment and shareholder agreements
• Non-disclosure agreements
The ideal candidate with be at associate/partner level with experience in commercial contracts and have a genuine interest in progressing their career in this area. Experience in advising on data protection and IP matters would be an advantage, as is experience in drafting contracts under English law. This is a demanding role that requires strong commercial contracts drafting skills.
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to contact Frasia on 01294 850501 for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 10484)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.